Connecting young adults ages 16-24 to education and employment. Program is open to low-income individuals who meet eligibility criteria.
Harbor's Youth Enhancement Services (Y.E.S.) is open to low-income individuals and assists with the following:
- Tutoring to improve basic literacy skills
- Assistance in pursuing short-term training
- Financial Literacy Education
- Assistance with funding and preparation for GED
- Assistance with Driver's Education classes
- Vocational assessment to identify interests, skills, abilities, and potential job matches
- Internships, volunteer opportunities, and paid work experience
- Job support on-site during work experience to develop skills to get and keep jobs
- Assistance developing resumes, interview practice, and instruction on completing applications
- Individual guidance and counseling
- Leadership & mentoring opportunities
At your first meeting with Career Connections, you will need to bring:
- ID (such as Driver's License)
- Social Security Card
- Proof of Income
You are eligible if...
- a single parent or pregnant
- low income
- previous conviction
- in foster care
Call 567-203-4040 if you are interested in participating!