A residential treatment program offering services to pregnant/post-partum women with addiction.
The Chrysalis program is designed to:
- Decrease the use and/or abuse of prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco, illicit and other drugs
- Increase safe and healthy pregnancies
- Reduce infant mortality rate
- Reduce perinatal and environmentally related effects of maternal and/or paternal substance use on infants and children
- Improve the mental and physical health of women and children
- Improve the mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders among children
- Improve parenting skills, family functioning, economic stability, and quality of life
- Decrease involvement and exposure to crime, violence, and neglect
- Decrease physical, emotional, and sexual abuse for all family members
- Promote collaboration with supportive family members
Women are able to stay in the residential program for up to 12 months.
- Pregnant/post-partum women (up to 12 months post-partum)
- Substance Use Disorder
- Ohio Resident
- 18+ years of age
- Medicaid preferred
For more information about The Chrysalis, call 567.408.7230 or email email@example.com.
Port Sylvania Drive Location
7140 Port Sylvania Drive
Toledo, Ohio, 43617