Short term, confidential solution-focused counseling and crisis services provided via contract with employers to help their employees achieve optimum levels of emotional, social and overall well-being.
Employers who are interested in our programming may contact us at 419-475-5338 or 800-422-5338 to explore what services may be right for their organization.
Employees who receive EAP services from your employer can contact us at 419-475-5338 or 800-422-5338 for solution-focused counseling and life coaching services to help sort out emotions, clarify issues and resolve personal and/or work problems.
For Employees utilizing Employer EAP Benefits
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP), is a no-cost benefit provided to employees of organizations/businesses. This benefit is designed to provide easy access to confidential and professional solution-focused counseling and coaching support to help you deal with the issues and challenges we all may encounter in everyday life.
To schedule your EAP appointment, call 419-475-5338 or 800-422-5338.
Be your personal best
- Relationships & Family Communication
- Managing Stress, Anxiety, or Depression
- Coping with Grief, Loss, or Change
- Substance Abuse and Addictions
- Team Conflict & Communication
- Life Transitions & Major Decisions
- Financial Stress and Goal Setting
- Parenting / Child Behavior
- Balance Work/Life Demands
- Caregiver Stress/Burnout
- Coping with Diagnosed Illness/Pain
- Action Planning Support
- Supervisor Skills Coaching
- Motivational Support
- Confidential and Professional Short Term Counseling and Coaching
- Limited number of no-cost sessions per program year (number of sessions determined by employer plan)
- 24/7 Telephonic Crisis Support – professional guidance when you need it most
- Household Dependent Access to EAP (with the majority of plans): Staff, Spouse, Unmarried Children under age 26 (residing at same address with employee)
- In-Person, Video or Telephonic EAP appointments available
For Employers seeking EAP Provider:
Management Referred Assessments and Screenings
- Substance Use Disorder Assessment
- Individual DOT SAP Evaluation
- Assessment following policy violation and/or work performance concerns
Employee Assistance Program Services
- EAP Single Case and Capitated Plans
- Work-Life and Legal-Financial Resources
- Manger Consultations and Formal Referrals
- Individual and Family Counseling and Life Coaching
- Crisis and Critical Incident Response
- Mediation and On-site Resiliency Intervention
- Compliance and Development Trainings
EAP contracts represent over 100 companies including city and county offices, police and fire departments, union and non-union employers, DOT covered entities, financial institutions, schools, industrial, multi-state enterprises as well as small businesses.
Lighthouse EAP Newsletters
Port Sylvania Drive Location
7140 Port Sylvania Drive
Toledo, Ohio, 43617
Mental Health Assessment and CounselingAdults Teens Children Seniors
A mental health assessment determines whether you have symptoms associated with mental or emotional disorders. Once diagnosed, Harbor provides counseling services and a treatment plan for recovery.Learn More
Lighthouse Telehealth, LLC is a subsidiary of Harbor. Lighthouse Telehealth offers an integrated continuum of care to help healthcare providers navigate the rapid changes within the behavioral health system.Learn More