HARBOR CONTINUES TO OFFER MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES TO COMMUNITY AMID CORONAVIRUS CRISIS
Toledo, OH – Harbor will continue to serve the community during the COVID-19 Crisis. Therapy and Case Management services will be provided via tele phone and tele video to clients in their own homes. Harbor has been providing telehealth services to clients for 8 years, completing over 50,000 virtual services in the last 12 months. This telehealth platform allows Harbor to expand tele-psychiatry and tele-therapy service delivery to continue to provide critical services to clients. Beginning Monday, March 23, the following services will operate accordingly:
- Therapy and Case Management services for mental health and substance use disorder will be provided via in-person, tele phone and/or tele video.
- Medication Assisted Treatment will continue to operate from Harbor locations at 3909 Woodley Road, Toledo and 1010 North Prospect Street, Bowling Green.
- Ambulatory Detox will continue to operate from Harbor location at 3909 Woodley Road, Toledo.
- Long acting injections will continue to be offered at Harbor locations at 3909 Woodley Road, Toledo and 1010 North Prospect Street, Bowling Green.
- Primary Care will continue to operate from Harbor locations at 3909 Woodley Road, Toledo and 1010 North Prospect Street, Bowling Green.
- Vocational services will continue to be provided.
Harbor will continue to ensure access to care for new individuals in need of mental health or addiction services as well as current clients. For more information, call 419-475-4449 or visit www.harbor.org.
Harbor is a leading mental health provider in Ohio, treating over 23,000 patients each year. Harbor employs over 550 employees in 20 locations across Lucas, Wood and Defiance counties. Services include counseling, psychiatry services, substance use disorder assessment and treatment, and developmental and behavioral pediatrics. The mission to improve the health and well-being of individuals and families by providing the highest quality compassionate care possible has been Harbor’s purpose for over 100 years. For more information about Harbor and the services provided, visit www.harbor.org.
# # #
Harbor, Inc. | 6629 W. Central Avenue | Toledo, OH 43617
P: 419-475-4449 | www.harbor.org