Call 419-475-4449 to schedule an appointment
Mental Health Assessment and Counseling – Services available via phone or video
Case Management / Community Psychiatric Supportive Treatment - At home and in community services to help individuals develop skills needed to stay healthy and effectively cope with emotional or behavioral problems – Services available via phone or video
Psychiatric Services – Medication Management and Psychiatric Evaluations by Board Certified Psychiatrists and Certified Nurse Practitioners – Services available via phone or video
Psychological Services – Testing and Assessment by licensed Psychologists – Services available via phone or video
Vocational Services – Comprehensive vocational services for individuals with disabilities, adolescents and adults who need career services. Career Connections helps obtain and maintain employment.
- Career Link – Vocational services for individuals with substance use disorder. Appointments available via phone or video
- YES! – Youth Enhancement Services for low income individuals, 24 years old or younger. Services include help finding a job, maintaining employment, support and other assistance. Appointments available via phone or video
- WEP – The Work Experience Program ensures that participants become familiar with workplace expectation and exhibit work behavior necessary to compete successfully in labor market. Appointments available via phone or video
Substance Use Disorder Treatment – Services to help individuals with substance use problems and mental illnesses reclaim their lives. Services available at 3909 Woodley Road, Toledo or 1010 North Prospect, Bowling Green
- Ambulatory Detox – A walk-in outpatient medical detoxification program providing withdrawal management, comfort, support and education for drug and alcohol recovery. 3909 Woodley Road, Toledo
- Inpatient Detox - A 6 bed, medically managed inpatient detoxification unit for women dealing with mild to moderate withdrawal symptoms. Services available at 1033 Devlac Grove, Bowling Green
- Medication Assisted Treatment – An overall addiction treatment program that includes counseling/therapy, sober support meetings and medication management appointments. Services available at 3909 Woodley Road, Toledo or 1010 North Prospect, Bowling Green
- Long acting injections – Nursing staff to provide in patient homes
Primary Care – Mental health and physical health services. Be sure your body is cared for too! Services available at 3909 Woodley Road, Toledo or 1010 North Prospect, Bowling Green
Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics – A comprehensive approach to the diagnosis of children with developmental and behavioral concerns such as ADHD and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- ABA Clinic – Applied Behavioral Analysis Clinic for children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Provides 1:1 intervention. Services available at 7140 Port Sylvania Drive, Toledo
Women’s Residential Services
- The Chrysalis – A residential treatment program offering services to pregnant/post-partum women with addiction.
- Devlac – Women’s residential treatment program helps women live happy, independent and productive lives without substances.
TIP- Transition to Independence Process residential program assists transitional aged individuals (age 14-29) who have emotional/behavioral difficulties making a successful transition into adulthood.
Day Treatment – Intensive, goal oriented group treatment services that offers structure and support to individuals at risk for hospitalization, recently discharged from the hospital or who have significant impairments with functions of daily living. Services available at 3909 Woodley Road, Toledo or 1010 North Prospect, Bowling Green
Psychosocial Rehabilitation – A community of people with shared mental and physical health and/or substance use disorder struggles working together to achieve their full potential.
- The Connection Center – 309 South Main Street, Bowling Green, currently closed
Early Childhood Mental Health and Consultation - The social, emotional and behavioral well-being of children under five years and their families. Services available via phone or video
Employee Assistance Program – Provides comprehensive services for employers to help their employees function at optimum levels of well-being and productivity. Services available via phone or video or scheduled in-person appointments. 24-Hour EAP Hotline available for urgent situations. On-site support for critical incidents as needed.